- Please give at least 48 hours notice to cancel an appointment. Failure to do so WILL result in a charge of 50% of your groom price. (Our costs remain the same whether you turn up or not)
- Please arrive on time for your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late, you WILL be turned away as it means that we do not have time to groom your dog properly. (We allocate very specific times for your dog and operate to full capacity.) You will also be charged 50% of your groom price. (Our costs remain the same whether we groom your dog or not)
- Please treat your dog regularly for ticks and fleas. If we find any on your dog, you WILL be charged an additional £5. (Sorry, but we do not want them in our salon or on our own pets and neither do our other clients)
- Please arrive on time to collect your dog. If you are longer than 30 minutes later than the arranged time to collect your dog, you WILL be charged an additional £5 per half an hour. After business hours, overnight boarding fees of £100 WILL be charged. (We do not offer a daycare or boarding facility and require the space for other dogs).
- Please do not arrive earlier than arranged to collect your dog. Doing so may mean that we either terminate the groom immediately (still at full price) or charge an extra £15. (Your arrival excites and disturbs your dog and makes it more difficult and/or dangerous for us to continue)
SORRY FOR THE BORING AND FORMAL POST BUT THESE POINTS ARE IMPORTANT. WE LIKE A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CUSTOMERS AND DON’T WANT ANY CONFUSION.
WE ARE HAPPIEST WHEN WE DON’T HAVE TO APPLY ANY EXTRA CHARGES FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE OR HAVE TO HAVE AN AWKWARD CONVERSATION.